A: To get a replacement for your damaged or defective product, please contact the music retailer you purchased the item from. The retailer may have a copy in stock that they can give you or they will contact us on your behalf for the replacement.
Articles in this section
- Distance Learning FAQ for Educators
- Q: How can I buy Hal Leonard products?
- Q: Will Hal Leonard publish my work? Do you accept outside submissions?
- Q: Does Hal Leonard review non-print items such as: new technology, instruments, accessories and other music related products for distribution?
- Q: How can I purchase products that are out-of-print?
- Q: I submitted a licensing request—is it almost ready?/Did you receive my licensing request?
- Q: I ordered a book and it arrived damaged/defective. How do I get it replaced?
- Q: Can I purchase the CD/DVD/Online Access for Hal Leonard's publications separately?
- Q: Can I get Online Access for a book that came with a CD/DVD?
- Q: Can I get a CD/DVD for a book that came with online audio/media?