A: We're sorry, but once a product is out-of-print, we must destroy it and it is no longer available through us. There is a very slim possibility that a retailer may still have a copy or two in stock, but we have no way of knowing which retailers stock the product you may be looking for.
Articles in this section
- Distance Learning FAQ for Educators
- Why don't I get sound using MyLibrary's Playback+ while on my iPhone or iPad?
- Q: How can I buy Hal Leonard products?
- Q: Will Hal Leonard publish my work? Do you accept outside submissions?
- Q: Does Hal Leonard review non-print items such as: new technology, instruments, accessories and other music related products for distribution?
- Q: How can I purchase products that are out-of-print?
- Q: I submitted a licensing request—is it almost ready?/Did you receive my licensing request?
- Q: I ordered a book and it arrived damaged/defective. How do I get it replaced?
- Q: Can I purchase the CD/DVD/Online Access for Hal Leonard's publications separately?
- Q: Can I get Online Access for a book that came with a CD/DVD?