A: Please note that licensing requests take 4-6 weeks for processing, however we do take contest dates into consideration and turn photocopy requests around quicker. If you submitted a request through our licensing/copyright website then a confirmation email was sent to you. To follow up directly with our copyright department please reply to your confirmation email.
Articles in this section
- Q: How can I buy Hal Leonard products?
- Q: Will Hal Leonard publish my work? Do you accept outside submissions?
- Q: Does Hal Leonard review non-print items such as: new technology, instruments, accessories and other music related products for distribution?
- Q: How can I purchase products that are out-of-print?
- Q: I submitted a licensing request—is it almost ready?/Did you receive my licensing request?
- Q: I ordered a book and it arrived damaged/defective. How do I get it replaced?
- Q: Can I purchase the CD/DVD/Online Access for Hal Leonard's publications separately?
- Q: Can I get Online Access for a book that came with a CD/DVD?
- Q: Can I get a CD/DVD for a book that came with online audio/media?
- Q: Are books available as digital editions and/or ebooks?