To open a zip file downloaded from our MyLibrary site for Windows Users, please follow the steps below:
- Enter the MyLibrary access code at halleonard.com/mylibrary.
- To download all files, click the "Download All" button on the left hand side, below the cover image.
- A window may pop up asking you to save the file. If so, select “Save File” and click OK. If not, the .zip folder will automatically download to wherever your browser normally downloads files (likely your Downloads folder or on your Desktop, as set in your browser preferences).
- Locate the downloaded .zip folder. (To open the Downloads folder press CTRL+J from within your browser).
- Right-click on the .zip file and select Extract All. Then select the location where youd like these files to be extracted to, and click Extract.
- Double click on the unzipped (extracted) folder and select the tracks you would like to open.
- Right-click on the selected track and choose Open With >Your Preferred Media App. The track will be added to your that Library.