A: Due to copyright restrictions on our media components, we are unable to sell or distribute them separately from our publications. We are only able to sell the CD/DVD/Online Media separately if it is listed as a separate item on our website.
Articles in this section
- Distance Learning FAQ for Educators
- Q: How can I buy Hal Leonard products?
- Q: Will Hal Leonard publish my work? Do you accept outside submissions?
- Q: Does Hal Leonard review non-print items such as: new technology, instruments, accessories and other music related products for distribution?
- Q: How can I purchase products that are out-of-print?
- Q: I submitted a licensing request—is it almost ready?/Did you receive my licensing request?
- Q: I ordered a book and it arrived damaged/defective. How do I get it replaced?
- Q: Can I purchase the CD/DVD/Online Access for Hal Leonard's publications separately?
- Q: Can I get Online Access for a book that came with a CD/DVD?
- Q: Can I get a CD/DVD for a book that came with online audio/media?