To open zip files downloaded from our MyLibrary site for Mac users, please follow the steps below:
- Enter the MyLibrary access code at halleonard.com/mylibrary.
- To download all files, click the "Download All" button on the left hand side, below the cover image.
- A window may pop up asking you to save the file. If so, click “Save File”. If not, the .zip folder will automatically download to wherever your browser normally downloads files (likely your Downloads folder or on your Desktop, as set in your browser preferences).
- Locate the downloaded .zip folder in Finder (Downloads or Desktop).
- Control-click on the .zip file and select Open With > Archive Utility.
- Double click on the unzipped folder and select the tracks you would like to open.
- Control-click on the selected tracks and choose Open With >Your Preferred Media App. The tracks will be added to your that Library.